Dr. Antigua-Lee joined Island Coast Pediatrics with her husband Willy in 2002. She is a full time mom and a part time pediatrician. The Dr.'s Lee met in medical school, and married during their residency in Jacksonville, where she stayed an additional year as Chief Resident. In her spare time she enjoys movies, reading, dining out and her husband's wonderful cooking.
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Antigue-Lee, MD
- University of the Philippines (1982 - 1986) - B.S. CUM LAUDE in Biology, Recipient, University President's Pin for Academic Excellence, Member, International Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Sigma Biological Honor Society
- University of the Philippines, College of Medicine (1986 - 1991) - M.D.
- University of the Philippines - Philippine General Hospital (1990 - 1991) - Rotating Internship
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, FL (1992 - 1995) - Pediatric Residency (PL-1 to PL-3)
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, FL (1995 - 1996) - Chief Resident - Department of Pediatrics
- Island Coast Pediatrics (2002 - present) - General Pediatrics
- Children's Healthcare Associates, P.A. (1996 - 2002) - General Pediatrics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics (1995)
- Florida Board of Medicine License (1995)
- ECFMG Certification (1992)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow