Dr. Lee is a native of the Philippines. He completed his Pediatric Residency at the University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville, and spent several years in practice in West Palm Beach. He joined Island Coast Pediatrics in the Summer 2002. He and his wife Marcia, who is also a pediatrician with our group, have three children. He is a gourmet cook, a computer wizard and THE WEBMASTER.
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Lee, MD
- University of the Philippines (1981 - 1986) - B.S. CUM LAUDE in Public Health, Recipient, University President's Pin for Academic Excellence
- University of the Philippines, College of Medicine (1986 - 1991) - M.D.
- University of the Philippines - Philippine General Hospital (1990 - 1991) - Rotating Internship
- Columbus-Cabrini Medical Center, Chicago, IL (1992 - 1993) - Pediatric Internship
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, FL (1993 - 1996) - Pediatric Residency, Recognized as OUTSTANDING SECOND YEAR RESIDENT IN CONTINUITY CARE CLINIC, Recognized as OUTSTANDING STUDENT TEACHER 1995-1996
- Island Coast Pediatrics (2002 - present)
- Children's Healthcare Associates, P.A. (1996 - 2002)
Certification / License
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics (1996)
- Florida Board of Medicine License (1996)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow